Florence: Accademia & Uffizi Gallery Visit with Walking Tour
- Beat the crowds and enjoy the priority access to the Uffizi and Accademia Galleries.
- See Michelangelo’s David and other iconic works at the Accademia Gallery.
- Walk beneath Brunelleschi’s dome, and learn the secrets of the Gates of Paradise
- Learn about the history behind other city landmarks, including the Ponte Vecchio and Piazza della Signoria.
- Explore the "Cradle of the Renaissance" on a walking tour of Florence
Break for lunch at your leisure, and then meet up again to take a walking tour around the "Cradle of the Renaissance." Learn the history that shaped iconic monuments such as the Ponte Vecchio and Palazzo Vecchio on Piazza della Signoria. Marvel at frescoes that date back to the 14th century.
Stroll through the medieval quarter where the "divine" poet Dante used to live. Make your way to the site of the old grain market at the Gothic church of Orsanmichele. Continue to the magnificent Duomo to look at the marble exterior and iconic dome by Brunelleschi from the outside. End with a visit to the Accademia Gallery to see Michelangelo's original statue of David.
- 90-minute guided walking tour led by a licensed local tour guide
- Priority entrance to the Uffizi Gallery and Accademia Gallery
- 60-minute guided tour in the Accademia Gallery
- 90-minute guided tour in the Uffizi Gallery
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Reservation fees for priority entrance to the museums
- City tour to Duomo (outside), Dante's district, Orsanmichele (inside), Ponte Vecchio, Piazza della Signoria
- Entrance to the Duomo
Prepare for the activity
The meeting point is via Ricasoli 45 (black) - just across the street from the Accademia Gallery. Ring the bell “Visit Today”, follow the check-in procedure at the office and meet your tour guide. Please be at the meeting point at 9:15 AM, at least 15 minutes before the tour starts, to check-in and meet your tour guide. The tour departs at 9:30 AM. Please note that if you digit the meeting point address on Google Maps it will lead you to via Ricasoli 45 (red) which is on the other end of the street. In order to find the meeting point, look for the Accademia Gallery and you will find via Ricasoli 45 (black) just across the street.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Passport or ID card for children
• Electronic payments (e-checks) are not accepted