Put yourself in the shoes of a professional racing driver revving a 3000cc V6 engine on this Yas 3000 Driving Experience. Enjoy 20 minutes (9 - 13 laps) of adrenalin-packed driving with an expert instructor coaching you on improving your driving skills.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 80 minutes - 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
- Feel like an F1 driver and live every motor racing fan’s dream
- Get a grasp of the inner workings of a racing car
- Drive on one of the world's most advanced Formula 1 circuits
- Pass underneath the iconic Yas Viceroy hotel
- Professional instructor
- Safety briefing
- Full gear and helmet, as required
- 20-minute driving experience (9-13 laps)
- Post-experience video review
- Video recording of the experience (210 AED)
- Food and drink
- Pregnant women
- People with mobility impairments
- Wheelchair users
- People under 5 ft 2 in (160 cm)
- People under 19 years
- People over 230 lbs (104 kg)
You must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- You must keep social distance while in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
- You must fill out a travel information form
- You will receive a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Gate 7 of the Yas Marina Circuit (support pits or Yas central). Arrive 30 minutes prior to the start time.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Driver's license
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Closed-toe shoes
- High-heeled shoes
- Sandals or flip flops
- Alcohol and drugs
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Drivers should not weigh over 105 kg. Drivers must be between 160 cm and 190 cm tall.
- Drivers must carry a clear copy of their driver's license and be ready to present it if requested by the local partner's customer service team.
- Drivers must hold a valid driving license from their home country or an international driving license.
- Non-UAE license holders should have held their license for a minimum of 2 years before the date of the experience.
- The license must be a minimum of one year old and cover manual driving.
- Provisional licenses are not accepted.