Dunnottar Castle and Royal Deeside 1-Day Tour from Aberdeen
- Witness the stunning historical landmark of Dunnottar Castle
- See the Falls of Feugh
- Relax in a luxury Mercedes vehicle
- Take a trip through the Cairngorms National Park
- Admire the landscape of the Muir
Your next stop is the Falls of Feugh. These cascading falls are mesmerizing; and if you’re lucky, you may even spot a salmon jumping up the river. It’s now time for lunch in Braemar, a lovely little village in the Cairngorms National Park with royal connections and plenty of local delicacies to try.
After your delicious lunch, you'll then head to the Muir of Dinnet Nature Reserve and get the opportunity to go for a stroll. Keep your eyes peeled for otters, birds, and adders on this quintessential woodland walk. You leave the Cairngorms National Park and arrive in Aberdeen in the early evening.
- Transportation by 16-seat Mercedes mini-coach
- Services of an experienced driver/guide
- Admission to attractions
- Meals and refreshments
- Gratuities (optional)
Prepare for the activity
• You're restricted to 14 kilograms (31lbs) of luggage per person on the tours. This should be one piece of luggage similar to an airline carry-on bag (approximately 55cm x 45cm x 25cm / 22in x 17in x 10in) plus a small bag for onboard personal items
• This small-group tour has a maximum of 16 participants, allowing for more personal service, more time with locals, more time off the bus, more time on the back roads and a more authentic, friendly experience
• With time off the bus, you'll have the opportunity to take nature walks. It is recommended that you wear clothing and footwear suitable for the tour
• Return time: approximately 6:00 PM
You might also like...
Product ID: 204358