From Aberdeen: Balmoral Castle and Royal Deeside Tour
- Explore the grounds of Balmoral Castle and Estate
- Enjoy the peace of the majestic hills around Braemar
- See the peaks of the Cairngorms from the Queen’s View
First you’ll visit Balmoral, the Queen’s private country retreat in Scotland. Listen to stories from people who visited and worked at Balmoral, as you explore the estate with an audio guide.
Continue to the pretty village of Braemar. Stop to enjoy Highland hospitality at the stunning Fife Arms, before strolling through the village streets. You have the option to visit the Duke of Rothsay Highland Games Museum, see a train station that never saw a train, or discover Crathes Church.
Alternatively, pop just outside the village to see the beautiful hills up close. The choice is yours. On the return journey to Aberdeen, stop at the stunning Queen’s View where you can see 12 different hills and peaks.
- Full-day tour
- Transportation from Aberdeen
- Audio guide at Balmoral
- Entrance to Balmoral Estate (£12 per person)
Prepare for the activity
- Comfortable shoes
• There are some provisions for people with impaired mobility at Balmoral.