Visit the Abeno Harukas, the tallest building in Japan, and enjoy panoramic views from 300 meters high. Look out over the entire city of Osaka with views towards Kyoto. You'll be able to skip the lines and go straight up to the 300-meter observatory.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Valid 1 day
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Wheelchair accessible
- Skip the line and enter the tallest building in Japan
- Admire 360-degree views of Osaka from the observatory floor at a height of 300 meters
- Experience the spacious deck with indoor and outdoor observatory spaces
- Entrance ticket
- Food and drinks
- Edge of the Harukas ticket (attraction available on the observatory floor)
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Ticket gate and counter are located on the 16th floor of the Abeno Harukas Building.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The ticket counter is located on the 16th floor of the Abeno Harukas.
- Guest can enter the attraction by presenting the E-ticket at 16th floor of the Abeno Harukas.
- Re-entry is not allowed after you have left the building.
- Your ticket is valid for one month before and after the scheduled travel date.
- The last admission is 9:30 PM. Opening hours may be subject to the maintenance or other factors. Please check the official website for details.