From Amsterdam: Den Bosch & Camp Vught Memorial Tour
- Take a guided walking tour through the city of 's-Hertogenbosch and learn about the World War II period in The Netherlands
- Visit the Camp Vught National Memorial and see the only SS concentration camp that was located in Western Europe
- Enjoy a 100 Highlights Cruise on the canals of Amsterdam
After some free time for lunch, drive to the Camp Vught National Memorial. Discover the history of the only official SS concentration camp in Western Europe. Visit the memorial and museum located in the forest of Vught, spread across several buildings and outdoor areas. See the reconstructed watchtowers and the barracks which was rebuilt at half its original size.
Visit the Children’s Memorial which lists the names and ages of the 1,269 Jewish children who were deported from this site in June 1943. Make your way to the nearby execution area located in the woods. See the memorial which displays the names of the 329 prisoners who were executed at this site.
In the late afternoon, make your way back to Amsterdam. Receive your ticket for the 100 Highlights Cruise through the canals of Amsterdam, where you can discover some of the highlights of the city.
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Transport from and back to Amsterdam by air-conditioned coach
- Professional live guide
- Guided tour of 's-Hertogenbosch
- Visit to Camp Vught National Memorial
- 100 Highlights Cruise ticket
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- People with mobility impairments
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
- Comfortable shoes
• You can take the 100 Highlights Cruise Cruise on an alternative date to the tour