Zürich Card: Save on Attractions, Transport, and Dining
- Enjoy unlimited travel on public transportation
- Experience a short boat trip on Lake Zurich
- Get free or reduced admission to 40 museums
- Receive a 50% discount on the Zurich Old Town Walking Tour
- Benefit from exclusive discounts in selected shops of up to 20%
The principle is very simple. When you purchase a Zürich Card you save on transportation, admissions, dining, souvenirs, and more. The Zürich Card is valid for either 24 or 72 hours, and is available at a discount for children between the ages of 6 and 16.
When you explore the sights of beautiful Zurich with your Zürich Card you receive great benefits and savings. Enjoy free rides on trams, buses, trains, and boats. Your card is also valid on the cableways in Zurich and the surrounding area. You get free admission to most museums in the city and delicious surprises at special restaurants in Zurich. You will reap the rewards of a 10% discount at 16 traditional and urban shops in the city, and save on souvenirs and tours offered by Zürich Tourism.
When you use the Zürich Card you save as you stay and play. Don’t miss out on the unbeatable savings and perks that the Zürich Card offers.
- Unlimited public transport in town, including cable cars and boats
- Free or reduced admission to 40 museums
- 50% discount on city tours offered by Zürich Tourismus
- 10 to 20% discount at selected shops in Zurich
- Culinary surprises at distinguished restaurants
- Further discounts at various cultural and recreational facilities
- The Zürich Card does not include the ZVV night surcharge, which must be purchased separately, either at a ticket machine or via the night surcharge app
- Separate tickets must be purchased for rides outside of the valid area. In combination with a conjunction ticket for 4 zones, your Zürich Card is valid in all ZVV zones
- A surcharge must be paid for an upgrade to 1st class transport
Prepare for the activity
The GetYourGuide voucher must be printed out and handed in at one of the following spots in Zurich in exchange for a valid Zürich Card: City of Zurich Zurich Tourist Information in the Zurich Hauptbahnhof (main station) Opening times: 1 May – 31 October: Monday to Saturday 08:00 to 20:30 and Sunday 08:30 to 18:30. 1 November – 30 April: Monday to Saturday 08:30 to 19:00 and Sunday 09:00 to 18:00. OR Zurich Airport Service Center Parking 2 Opening times: daily 06:00 – 23:30Open in Google Maps ⟶
Important: The Zürich Card must be validated before the first use at a ticket machine or an orange-colored validating machine. From this moment, the Zürich Card is valid for 24 or 72 hours.
Valid in zones 110, 111, 121, 140, 150, 154, 155.