Jungfraujoch Day Tour From Zurich With Private Tour Guide
Pick-up serviceyour tourguide will await you in the lobby of your hotel in Zürich
- Relax and take in the sights as you travel by train to Jungfraujoch
- Experience breathtaking views
- Enjoy a guided tour around the "Top of Europe"
- Explore local life and sights during your tour
Once you arrive at Jungfraujoch, which is 11333 ft above sea level, your tour guide will lead you through the attractions of this destination. The walking tour will take approx. 1 hour inside the tunnel system. The sightseeing tour is protected from the weather outside and easily accessible. At the Sphinx terraces and on good weather conditions, you may see the black forest in Germany! The continuation of the sightseeing will take you through the "Alpine sensation", a tribute to the construction work of the Jungfrau railway. You will continue through the ice cave to the plateau, a lovely place outside in the middle of snow. The walk around will be finished by passing the chocolate heaven from "Lindt", a small exhibition about chocolate making in Switzerland. According to your preferences, you may have lunch at one of the 3 restaurants at Jungfraujoch. Your tour guide will be happy to assist you and to join you for lunch.
Enjoy the view, the feeling of mountains surrounding and the rough weather situations at this altitude, before your tour guide will lead you back to the Jungfrau railway for the descent to Kleine Scheidegg. From here, you will travel on the route to Grindelwald, where the tour guide can make an optional stop. The local train takes you within 40 minutes back to Interlaken with a connection to the intercity train to Zurich, where the tour guide will lead you back to the hotel and the tour will end.
- Local and professional guide
- All transportation fees
- Seat reservation at Jungfrau railway for your comfort
- All entrance fees for the sights at Jungfraujoch
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Food and drinks
- Personal expenses during the tour
Prepare for the activity
• A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
• Children must be accompanied by an adult
• Not recommended for participants with heart issues or other serious medical conditions
• A moderate amount of walking is involved