Rastoke & Plitvice Lakes National Park Tour from Zagreb
- Explore the picturesque watermill village of Rastoke
- Experience the stunning natural beauty of Plitvice Lakes National Park
- Enjoy the personalized attention of your guide on a small-group tour
The tour continue on to Plitvice Lakes National Park. This is Croatia’s oldest and most visited national park, listed as a World Heritage Site by UNESCO in 1979.
For centuries, water has formed waterfalls and created 16 crystal-clear lakes in this area. Enjoy the outstanding natural beauty of the forest landscape and the lakes that are connected by a series of waterfalls.
Board an electric boat to cross Lake Kozjak and learn more about karst formations and the abundant animal life in the park. Become one with nature, enjoy the clean fresh air and marvel at the breathtaking views that surround you.
The guide will be with you and your small group throughout the day, and will share some interesting stories about the areas you visit and will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle (car, minivan or bus)
- Rastoke village visit
- English-speaking tour guide
- Plitvice Lakes National Park admission fee (boat and train ride inside the park included)
Prepare for the activity
• Not recommended for children younger than 3 years
• Not recommended for travelers with health issues
• Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking difficulties
• Not wheelchair accessible
• Exact pick-up times will depend on the location of your hotel (you will be advised 24 hours before departure)