Croatia Day Trip From Vienna Including the Capital Zagreb
Pickup included• Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby or designated address 15 minutes prior to your pick-up time. • You will be picked up in front of your hotel/accommodation unless it is unapproachable in which case the reservation team will contact you with the exact nearest address where you will be picked up.
- Visit Croatia during your stay in Vienna
- Explore the capital city of Zagreb with a local guide
- See Zagreb's top sights such as the Ban Jelacic Square, the Cathedral, St. Mark's church, and much more
After Graz you will continue on to Maribor in Slovenia and then on to your final stop, Zagreb. As you arrive in Zagreb, your local guide will await to take you on a guided walk through the streets of Zagreb and tell you all about the history, legends, and battles that once happened in this area.
You will walk up to Ban Jelacic Square, dedicated to the governor in the middle of 19th century who abolished serfdom and convened the first elections for the Croatian Parliament. Continue your walk to Tkalciceva Street to see the Cathedral, Stone Gate, St. Mark’s Church, Zrinjevac, and many more sights.
Don’t forget to ask your guide about the legend of the hidden gold under Zagreb which is kept by a sleeping dragon! After your sightseeing tour, enjoy some free time for lunch and discovering Zagreb on your own. After the tour has finished you will be taken back to your hotel in Vienna.
- Transportation with air-conditioned vehicle (coach, car, or minivan)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional and knowledgeable English-speaking guide
- Local guide in Zagreb
- Walking tour of Zagreb
- Return to your hotel in Vienna