Zadar: Krka Waterfalls and Sibenik Nature Tour
- Visit the most beautiful waterfalls in Europe
- Explore the rich heritage of Sibenik City
- Enjoy the incredible Krka River scenery
Driving along the Adriatic Coast, you will arrive at Sibenik. Once there, your guide will navigate the town’s Medieval heart, leading you to the jewel in the crown, the recently restored St James’s Cathedral. Built during the Renaissance with stone from neighboring islands, it is a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
You will then continue to Krka National Park, with its large waterfalls, the highlight of which is the most photographed Skradinski Buk. It’s a popular swimming spot too, so remember to pack your bathing gear. You’ll have some free time to explore, relax, and walk along the river, before heading back to your hotel.
- National Park entrance ticket
- Guided tour in the National Park
- Food and beverage
- Guided tour through Sibenik