Zadar: Full-Day Sailing Trip in Zadar Archipelago
- Relax on the sandy beach Sabuša and swim in warm, shallow sea
- Explore authentic fishing village Sali in Dugi otok
- Have a perfect day at sea and enjoy swimming, snorkeling or sunbathing in beautiful hidden coves
Following this you will continue sailing to Dugi otok island. At Dugi otok you will stop in Sali, old fishing village with long tradition. If you are into exploring you may take a walk around the village and visit their parish church with wooden altar built in 17th century. You may even spot locals performing Donkey music, blowing horns and beating with metal tools and irons to create simple yet rhythmic music.
At the end of the village there is official Lazy spot, intended for those who seek peace and relaxation. You can sit there and enjoy spending time by doing nothing, as the name says itself. After that you can taste delicious local specialties in one of the restaurants and after that you will return to the sail boat and depart towards Sukošan Marina.
- Sailing on a regatta sail boat
- Fuel in case of unfavorable weather
- Lunch and beverages
- Transport to the Sukosan Marina
- Children under 6 years
Prepare for the activity
Head towards Marina Sukosan and in street "Obala kraljice Jelene 53" look for gas station named "Marina Petrol". In front of that gas station is boarding dock where skipper will welcome you to the sail boat.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Charged Smartphone
• You will sail in a 10-passenger 9.9-meter Justin Ten (regatta sail boat)
• Please bring your passport or ID card