Uluru: Sunset, Sparkling Wine, Cheeseboard & Gourmet BBQ
Pickup includedPickup is available from Ayers Rock Resort hotels. Please be ready waiting outside your hotel 5 minutes prior to pickup.
- Take in the beautiful sunset of Uluru whilst sipping on wine and enjoying some nibbles
- Watch as Uluru changes color while the sun sets over the Western horizon
- Tuck into a gourmet Aussie BBQ under the stars with meats, salads, vegetables, dessert and more
- Stargaze and learn about the various constellations above from your tour guides
After sunset you will be transferred to an exclusive barbecue site. The site is located far enough away from the resort lights to provide a clear view of the stars in the southern sky. Relax in the company of friends and fellow travellers on beautiful white tablecloths, enjoying sparkling wine. Dine on an Australian gourmet barbecue menu of steak, kangaroo meat, lamb sausages, chicken skewers and garlic prawns, salads and a tasty dessert. All accompanied by a selection of red and white wines, beer and soft drinks.
After dinner, tea, coffee and dessert will be served and your guide will conduct a tour of the night sky, describing and pointing out some of the visible constellations with the assistance of a high beam spotlight. The guide will also explain some Aboriginal stories that relate to the stars before you return to Ayers Rock Resort.
- Wine and cheeseboard at sunset
- BBQ Dinner with beer, wine and soft drinks
- Experienced driver/guide
- Comprehensive commentary
- Travel in air-conditioned coach
- Uluru Kata Tjuta National Park Entry fee AU$25 per adult, AU$12.50 per child
Prepare for the activity
• Most dietary requirements catered for, please inform at time of booking