Travel from Ayers Rock Resort to the Uluru sunset-viewing area. Enjoy nibbles and complimentary wine as the sun sinks over the horizon and the evening sky brings out the many spectacular shades of color Uluru is famous for.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pickup is available from Ayers Rock Resort hotels. Please be ready waiting outside your hotel 5 minutes prior to pickup. Please note this tour departs 60 minutes prior to sunset as such the tour time on your voucher may not be accurate. Departure and return times vary throughout the year due to different sunset times. Your exact tour time and hotel pickup time will be confirmed via email within 24–48 hours by the local partner. Please ensure you read this email otherwise touring may be missed.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
- Sip on wine as you watch the sun set spectacularly over Uluru
- Watch as the colors of the rock gradually change before your eyes
- Take some of the most amazing photographs of your life
- Pickup and drop-off at your accommodation
- Transportation in an air-conditioned coach
- Experienced driver/guide
- Comprehensive commentary
- Wine and cheeseboard
- National Park Entry Fee (25 AUD)
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Know before you go
- Don’t forget your camera! It is recommended that you photograph Uluru every 5 minutes to really capture the gradual color changes of the rock.
- We recommend comfortable walking shoes, sunglasses, sunscreen, a hat, a water bottle, a camera, and a jacket in the cooler months.