From Uluru: Uluru Base Segway Tour
- Explore the entire base of magical Uluru
- Discover Uluru's history, significance and much more
- Learn about the culture of the local Aboriginal people from highly qualified, passionate guides
- Zoom around on an environmentally friendly Segway with minimal noise and effort
Take in all the highlights of the rock and learn about local Anangu culture, flora, fauna, geology and the European history of the area. Get up close and personal with picturesque landscape, ancient Aboriginal culture, and the history of Uluru. Immerse yourself in the outback landscape that the Central Australian region is famous for.
- Segway training
- Segway tour around Uluru
- All protective and safety gear
- Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park Entry Ticket
- Transfers from Ayers Rock Resort
- Pregnant women
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
Kuniya Carpark, Uluru, Mutitjulu NT 0872, Australia To find the meeting point: drive into the national park, past the sunset viewing area, at the round-a-bout turn right and follow the road and take the first left hand turn into the Kuniya carpark. The meeting point is at the back of the Kuniya carpark and very easy to find one your park.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Closed-toe shoes
•Please note you need to have your own transport to get to the carpark at Uluru. There is no public transit to Uluru and it is too far from the resort to walk.
• Please wear closed-toe shoes. Those wearing flip-flops will not be permitted to participate
• Remember to bring a cap, sunglasses, a shirt with sleeves and at least 1 liter of water per person.
• Segway riders must be between 45 – 117 kilograms.
• Riders under the age of 18 years will need to be accompanied by a parent or guardian.