Yerevan: Ayrarat Winery Tour
Pickup includedHotel pickup is available from Yerevan located in the city center.
- Hear an explanation about Karas Project
- Taste select high-quality Armenian white and red wines
- Admire the incredible views of the Biblical Mount Ararat
At 12:30PM you will meet your guide in front of the main door of your accommodation, you will then depart to the Karas Winery. Your tour includes a cellar tour and a wine tasting paired with cheese, chocolate, and dried fruits or nuts. The wine-making process will be also explained in detail during this visit.
The tour begins with an overview of the vineyard and an explanation about Karas Project, its history, the technology used, and all the information regarding the vineyards. You will then enjoy a tour around the reservoirs and greenhouses (not available in winter). Afterwards, you will be redirected towards the winery where you will be informed in detail about the production of wines including the technology, equipment, and products.
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Professional guide's service
- All transportation
- Tasting of 5 types of high-quality wine
- Voucher of 2000 AMD in order to purchase products from the wine shop of the factory (only valid on the same day of the tour)
- Wheelchair users