Lake Sevan, Selim Pass, Jermuk, Hin Areni Winery, & Lunch
- Visit Noratus, the biggest complex of Armenian Khachqars (cross-stones)
- Marvel at tha panoramic views of Jermuk Waterfall
- Taste a variety of Armenian traditional wines
This trip will continue along the shore to reach Noratous, a village which is home to the largest collection of the Armenian Khachkars – stones engraved with a cross, designed to show the way to salvation. According to legend, Hayk – the ancestor of all Armenians – ordered his people to decorate every single stone in Armenia, which is why you will see some 3000 of these decorated stones, depicting various stories from different ages.
After Selim Pass, you will continue on to Jermuk, positioned within the forests and mountains on a little plateau. The plateau is partitioned into two parts by the Arpa River gorge. Then go on to learn about why Jermuk's waters are widely recognized as a treatment for numerous illnesses. The town is unique with its fantastic waterfall, which is sometimes called Mermaid Hair. On the way back to Yerevan, you will have a stop at the Hin Areni winery and will taste a wide variety of Armenian wines.
- Pickup from hotels located in city center
- A professional and knowledgeable guide
- New and comfortable vehicle with Wi-Fi on board
- Refreshments during trips (bottle of water, national sweet, Gatta)
- Passengers have insurance in vehicles
- Jermuk ropeway entrance fees
- Winery excursion and tasting fee
- Traditional Armenian lunch
- City map