From Yerevan: Byurakan, Oshakan and Amberd Fortress Day Trip
- Explore a 10th-century fortress
- Marvel at the former largest telescope in the USSR
- Savor a delicious traditional Armenian meal
Later, continue to the village of Oshakan, where you can see the resting place of the inventor of the Armenian alphabet, Mesrop Mashtots. After his death, a small chapel was built over his tomb, which you can visit.
Finally, experience Armenian hospitality at a local family home. Sample traditional specialties around the dinner table, washed down with homemade wine. You can also enjoy a demonstration of how to make traditional lavash. After your meal, get dropped off back at your hotel in Yerevan.
- English-speaking driver/guide
- Private transportation
- All entrance fees
- Traditional lunch
- Local wine
- Lavash baking masterclass
- Wheelchair users