Armenia: Wine Talks in Yerevan
- Enjoy the exquisite taste of Armenian wines
- Learn the secrets to choosing exceptional wine
- Combine the wine tasting with interesting talks and delicious cheese platter
In the evening, you will be invited to Saryan Street to taste local wine made from the finest grapes in Armenia’s Southern region. During this informative experience, you'll visit 3 famous wine bars on Saryan street: Voskevaz, Tapastan, and In Vino.
Your wine guide, who is French, will share with you the secrets of winemaking, and you will learn to distinguish wine and its varieties. Pair your red, rosé and white wine with a specially selected delicious cheese platter. Once you've acquired the status of a true wine connoisseur, choose an exceptional Armenian wine to purchase.
The wine talks with the expert will continue until you reach your hotel, where you'll be dropped off.
- 1 glass of wine in Tapastan
- 1 glass of wine in Voskevaz
- 1 glass of wine in InVino
- Cheese platter/bruschetta in all 3 wine bars
- Wine expert
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Additional meals