Terracotta Warriors Museum Ticket
- Skip the ticket line to experience the most famous archaeological finds in the world
- Marvel at one of the most remarkable and mysterious discoveries from the ancient world
- Uncover the secrets behind the 2,000-year old army of clay statues that guarded the tomb of China’s first emperor
Skip the ticket line to collect your ticket at the booth next to the Ticket Office, before exploring one of the most remarkable and mysterious discoveries from the ancient world. Step into the sprawling citadel, complete with gardens and stables, bronze ritual vessels, jade jewelry, and a wealth of gold and silver ornaments.
Visit the three pits where the warriors are on display and the Exhibition of Bronze Chariots, where you can discover one of the most extraordinary features of the terracotta warriors: each warrior appears to have distinct facial features, an incredible feat of craftsmanship and production.
- Entrance ticket to Emperor Qin Shihuang's Mausoleum Site Museum
- Access to First Emperor's Mausoleum Site Park and Lishan Park
- Access to First Emperor's Terra-Cotta Army Exhibition Area (Pit 1,2,3 & Crown of the Bronze Works)
- Tour guide
Prepare for the activity
Facing the Entrance, it's the small building named Juntu(骏途) located at the left-hand side of the Emperor Qin Shihuang's Mausoleum Site Museum's Ticket Office across the road with a billboard in the middleOpen in Google Maps ⟶
• Please bring the verification code to the meeting point on the left-hand side of the Ticket Office
• The staff will provide you with the physical ticket after verifying the code
• Ticket collection time ends at 2:00 PM. Please note that the last entrance time to the attraction is 1 hour before closing
• You still need to line-up for the Entrance. During the peak season, the entrance line may take up to 30 min