Wroclaw: Old Town Highlights Segway Tour
- Venture to picturesque places like Slodowa Island (Malt Island), Piaskowa Island (Sand Island)
- See the National Forum of Music and Lovers Bridge
- Drive through a beautiful promenade along the Odra River
- See Ksawery Boulevard
- Meet dozens of dwarfs on your way
Also discover Ostrow Tumski and an Archcatedral that’s located there (interested visitors might even go inside), or Ksawery Boulevard. Your route goes through the lovers bridge, an exceptionally romantic place, especially in the evening when it’s illuminated by the light of street lamps.
Also get to see the Racławice panorama, the partisan hill, and the National Forum of Music. At the end of your trip, visit the four denominations district and a Synagogue. And don't forget about the dozens of dwarfs that you’ll encounter and meet on the way.
- Tour guide
- Raincoat (if needed)
- Breaks for taking pictures
- Segway rental
Prepare for the activity
• Minimum weight 35 kilograms
• Maximum weight 120 kilograms