Polish Sudety Mountains Trip
Pickup includedYour hotel or apartment
- Experience the Karkonosze, the highest part of the Sudetes mountains
- See Vang stave church
- Get to know the history of the Karkonosze region in Museum of Sports and Tourism
- Reach Sniezka, which is situated 1602 meters above the sea level
See the Vang stave church, which was built in the twelfth century in Northern Norway without any nails and moved to Karkonosze by Frederick William IV of Prussia in the nineteenth century.
Take a chairlift to Kopa, located 1322 meters above the sea level. A hike from Kopa to Sniezka takes only about 50 minutes. The track runs through Norwegian tundra, where distinctive three-centimeter heather grows and the Bogs of Rownia pod Sniezka, which is one of the greatest in Europe.
Visit the Museum of Sports and Tourism and learn about the history of the Karkonosze region, the first region in Europe where people enjoyed winter sports and where luge and skiing were popularized.
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Fuel surcharge
- Bottled water
- Hotel pick-up and drop off from Wroclaw
- Transport by private vehicle
- Trip insurance
Prepare for the activity
• Children must be accompanied by an adult
• Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking