Explore Wrocław's Jewish community and history on this 2-hour walking tour. See the department stores of the Old Town. Walk through the Jewish Quarter and visit synagogues and dine at a Jewish restaurant.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Private group
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, German, Polish
- Wheelchair accessible
- Get to know the history of Wrocław's large Jewish community.
- Visit the historical Wrocław Jewish Quarter
- See the beautiful Jewish synagogue "Pod Białym Bocianem"
- Learn about Jewish life in Breslau before World War II
- A professional tour guide
- Entrance fees. (Entrance to the synagogue is 3€ per person.)
- Dinner at a Jewish restaurant or Jewish cafe is 12€ per person.
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Market Square, Old Town Hall, outside the Piwnica Swidnicka restaurant. Adress: Wroclaw Ratusz 1. (You will see decorative writing and a massive wooden door)Open in Google Maps ⟶