Wrocław: Long City Walk and River Cruise
- Explore the Old Town in Wrocław
- Visit Wrocław University and the oldest university church in the world
- Relax on a river cruise along the Oder River
Pass the old city prison on the way to Wrocław University where you will visit the Oratorio Marianum music hall and the Aula Leopoldina, and enjoy the view from the Mathematical Tower. See the oldest university church in the world with its incredible Baroque ornamentation. Take a stroll through the old market hall and Wrocław Cathedral. Admire the cathedral, enjoy the view from the bridge and walk along the promenade.
End the tour with a delightful cruise on the river Oder. Sail for 50 minutes in a return journey to the zoo. Take a seat on any of three decks on the ship or lounge in a sun chair while sipping a cold beer, wine, coffee or dessert. Relax and soak in the sights that pass you by until the trip concludes at the city center marina.
- Tour guide
- Ticket for the boat trip (€7 per person)
- Entry to Wrocław University Mathematical Tower (€4 per person)
Prepare for the activity
• Wroclaw University is closed on Wednesdays