Windermere Cruise: Sail between Bowness and Lakeside
- Listen to fascinating commentary on the history of Windermere and the surrounding area
- Enjoy the stunning scenery of the Lake District
- Relax with refreshments from the on board bar
All boats are equipped for any weather, with heated indoor cabins, outdoor seating on a viewing deck, toilets, and bar serving hot and cold drinks and other refreshments. This popular cruise connects Bowness and Lakeside, and can be enjoyed at any time of the year.
This ticket allows you to break up your journey and explore the local area. Disembark at each stop, and continue your cruise on a later boat. Choose to visit attractions such as the Lakeside and Haverthwaite Railway or the Lakes Aquarium at Lakeside. Another popular attraction is the World of Beatrix Potter, located in the village of Bowness. Cruises depart frequently from both Lakeside and Bowness.
- Return cruise ticket
- On board commentary
- Drinks and snacks (can be purchased on board)
- Entrance to attractions
Prepare for the activity
• Both steamers and launches operate this service
• Please check the tour supplier's timetable for details