Airlie Beach to Hamilton Island Day Trip + Restaurant Lunch
- Cruise through the Whitsundays to Hamilton Island on a luxury vessel
- Experience the freedom of exploring Hamilton Island at your own pace, creating your own itinerary
- Visit various shops, galleries, boutiques and restaurants on Hamilton Island
- Enjoy a delicious restaurant lunch: pub or Mediterranean-style with views over the marina
- Choose from a variety of fun and exciting island activities including hiking, water sports, and wildlife parks
Your day starts with a cruise through the splended Whitsunday Islands towards Hamilton Island. Once you get there, you can start your day by strolling the Marina Village main street, visiting its boutiques and galleries. Once you’ve worked up an appetite, enjoy either a pub lunch at Marina Tavern or a Mediterranean-style menu at Manta Ray Café. Both restaurants have beautiful views over Hamilton Island Marina and offer a relaxed, family-friendly setting.
Spend the rest of the day exploring as you please, choosing from the huge variety of fun activities available: relax and lounge by the various resort pools, encounter wildlife on the three self-led walking paths, stroll across the stunning Catseye Beach, enjoy a swim in the ocean, or jump on board one of the free courtesy buses and enjoy a scenic trip around the island. Additionally, and at your own cost, visit Wild Life park and get up close with many of Australia’s iconic animals such as kangaroos, snakes, lizards, and even a crocodile. Or, go bowling, mini-golfing, go-karting, or enjoy various water sports! After a full day of adventure, enjoy a leisurely cruise back to Airlie Beach on your luxury vessel.
- Restaurant lunch at either the Marina Tavern or the Manta Ray Café
- Return-trip cruise to Hamilton Island from Airlie Beach
- Wild Life Park entry fee
- Bowling, mini-golfing, go-karting fee
- Water sports fees
- Infant meals
Prepare for the activity
• Please bring: comfortable walking shoes, swimwear and towel, protective clothing, hat and sunscreen lotion, light jacket/sweater for windy or cool day, your camera and a sense of fun!
• Departs daily at 8:00 AM and returns 6:10 PM.
• Water sports available at your own expense: snorkelling, diving, JetSkiing, sea kayaking