Whistler: The Longest ZIpline in North America
- Feel the wind in your hair as you zip +2km across Canada and the USA's LONGEST zipline!
- Ride the Blackcomb Gondola up Blackcomb Mountain to access your first zipline
- Hit max speeds of well over 100 km/h or 62 miles/h
- All necessary equipment
- Professional tour guides
- Children under 6 years
- Pregnant women
- People with mobility impairments
Prepare for the activity
- Open-toed shoes
• Minimum weight is 75 lbs (34 kg) and the upper weight limit is 275 lbs (125 kg).
• Guest must be a minimum of 15 years old to zip without a guardian.
• All minors (18 years and under) require a guardian signature on their waiver.
• All tours include stair climbing and trail walking.