Whistler: 1-Hour Axe Throwing Guided Experience
- Learn a unique new skill from a highly trained professional
- Play exciting games with your group
- Explore the vibrant Whistler neighbourhood after your axe throwing extravaganza
Once you have the basic skills of axe throwing, the games will begin. These include a classic tournament-style game, blackjack, around the world, and many more. There will never a shortage of activities to keep you and your group busy and challenged as you pick up the sport.
If you have an appetite after all that expended energy, the venue is near a vibrant neighborhood with great breweries, cafes, and shops to visit afterward.
- Highly trained axe throwing coach
- Equipment, including axes and targets
- Great music to accompany the games
- Food and drinks (catering can be arranged upon request if you contact the local partner in advance)
Prepare for the activity
• Dress comfortably as this is a fairly active experience
• The minimum age requirement for this activity is 10 years old, although all ages are welcome to watch
• Children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult
• The venue is wheelchair accessible
• Please be aware that you will be talked through a short waiver before the activity begins