Amsterdam: Private Walking Tour
- See both the famous sights and the hidden gems
- Learn what living in Amsterdam is really like and get personalised recommendations
- Journey through this beautiful city with your personal guide
On your 3-hour private tour, you will get the opportunity to discover the heart of Amsterdam. During your walking tour you will see some of the city's most famous landmarks, and also the hidden gems that make this city so unique. You will be taken to visit the Jewish Quarter where your guide will tell you stories of Amsterdam's history, including that of Anne Frank. During this walking tour, you will get to see the house she lived in. Delight in seeing the magnificent Royal Palace and Begijnhof, as well as the beautiful churches Nieuwe Kerk and Westerkerk. You’ll also find yourself exploring the boutiques and quaint streets of the Jordaan and 9 Streets areas.
Your guide will be happy to tailor your experience on the day based on what you want to do and see. You’ll get personalised recommendations for where to eat and what to explore for the rest of your stay and of course, the chance to ask all the questions you want!
- Private English-speaking guide
- Gratuities (recommended)
When you get there
• The tour will operate rain or shine
• Choose between a 10:00 AM or 2:00 PM start
• Please wear comfortable shoes and an extra layer to keep warm
• This tour will not enter the Red Light District due to restrictions and permits
• Please be at the meeting point 10 minutes before the tour starts