Martinborough Wine Tour with Platter Lunch from Wellington
- Discover the Wairarapa on a full-day scenic journey from Wellington
- Absorb stunning scenic country views as you sit back and relax on the beautiful train ride
- Enjoy a guided winery tour and indulge in wine tastings at four award-winning vineyards in Martinborough
- Savour mouth-watering local gourmet cuisine and sweet delights
Start your Martinborough wine tour from the Wellington Railway Station, departing by train on a 55-minute journey past Wellington Harbour and the picturesque Wairarapa Valley. Disembark at Featherston Railway Station, where you will be greeted by an experienced driver-guide and climb aboard a comfortable coach.
Travel to four boutique and award-winning tasting rooms where you’ll meet some of the family winemakers behind the label. Enjoy gourmet delights paired with a local cheese platter and coffee. If time allows, explore village craft shops and galleries in the sleepy, rural town before you head back to Wellington.
- Round-trip train tickets
- Guided Martinborough winery tour
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Experienced local driver-guide
- Tastings at four vineyards
- Gourmet antipasto lunch platter
- Cheese platter and coffee
- Hotel pick-up or drop off
- Additional food and drinks
- Pregnant women
Prepare for the activity
Wellington Railway Station, Bunny St, Pipitea, Wellington, New Zealand. Please be at the station 15-minutes prior to your train departure. Present your voucher to the staff at the ticketing counters beside the restrooms and they will issue you with a day return train pass. Be sure to look at the platform departure screens to find which platform your train is departing from.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Passport or ID card
• The activity requires a minimum of 2 participants to operate, in the unlikely event that this is not reached you will be offered an alternative date or a full refund.
You might also like...
Product ID: 170169