Warsaw: Private Vodka Tasting Night with Snacks and Pickup
Pickup includedCentrally located hotels only.
- Admire the night atmosphere of the city
- Visit 2 different bars in 2 different parts of the city
- Taste around 10 different kinds of vodka
- Enjoy some traditional Polish drinking snacks
- Have some vodka shots on board
- Visit the Polish vodka museum
Start by being picked-up from your hotel, where you already get something for starters! A shot of Polish herbal vodka to start this vodka night. Get on board your vehicle – a yellow retro cabby from communist times which takes you to the to the first stop – the Polish Vodka Museum which is located on the other side of Warsaw, so to get there, you ride through amazingly picturesque downtown and cross Vistula river with one of the spectacular bridges. Here, in the Museum you will be familiarized with the process of vodka production, raw materials used for it and also its various flavours. After an informative tour of the museum you will have the opportunity to taste three different types of polish vodka in a special service sector.
Next, is a bohemian bar in Praga district, which for a long time has been considered a dark side of the city and its mysterious atmosphere still has an impact on people. But are there reasons for it? If you want to find out where to get forged documents, what was cultural, folklore and a business heart of Warsaw and is still a shady place, just take your shots and enjoy the story.
On your way to the next bar, have a small stop-for-shot by the Palace of Culture and Science, the most recognizable landmark of Warsaw and symbol of Polish communism. Its colorful illumination is different every day and makes you raise your head and gaze in amazement. Palace is right in the heart of Downtown and your guide will tell you about its fascinating history and incredible surroundings
The final stop is in Muranów district. Here, in a bar dating back to the 60s’ enjoy the atmosphere, spirits and some snacks. The guide will tell you about the fascinating, yet harsh communist times in Warsaw and in Poland, the staff will tell you a fascinating story about the place and a beautiful neon will help you feel like you are in the streets of communist Warsaw.
After end of this tour you can be either dropped at your hotel or enjoy the rest of the night going wild in some more Warsaw pubs!
- Private nightlife tour
- 12 different vodka shots
- 2 different snacks in different bars
- Transportation by private historical vehicle Fiat 125p
- Professional guide
- Transfers between the bars
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (central Warsaw hotels only)
- Souvenir photos emailed to you after the tour
- Visit to the Polish Vodka Museum
- Children under 18 years
Prepare for the activity
- Comfortable shoes
• A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
• Not recommended for pregnant women