Warsaw: Second World War Tour
Pick-up serviceYour guide will be waiting in your hotel lobby, holding a sign with your name on it
- Visit key WWII sites in Warsaw, such as the Old Town and the Jewish Ghetto
- Experience the Warsaw Uprising Museum
- See the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier and other war memorials
- Learn what life was like during the war
Warsaw was 85% destroyed by the Nazis during the war and so offers one of the best locations to learn about the Second World War in Poland. Hear stories about the city from your professional guide. As the city suffered so much, it is full of national memorials to remember what happened here only 70 years ago. Visit the memorials and as you travel, you will be able to see how the city was rebuilt, how it has changed and what is still missing.
At the end of the tour you will visit the Warsaw Uprising Museum, which is a must while visiting the Polish capital. Feel closer to the history of the Warsaw Uprising through this immersive and interactive experience.
- Private guide
- Admission fee to the Warsaw Uprising Museum
- Meals and drinks
You might also like...
Product ID: 209046