Warsaw: Private Food and History Tour in a Retro Minibus
Pickup includedYour accommodation within a 3-kilometer radius from the city center. If you are staying outside of this area, the local partner will suggest a meeting point.
- Sample Polish delicacies like kielbasa, herring, smoked cheese, and jelly-filled donuts—with vegetarian options available at every turn
- Revel in the rich cultural heritage of Warsaw with all your senses
- Gaze upon majestic skyscrapers and grandiose and colorful pre-war plazas
- Amble through Warsaw's hip and artistic district of Praga
After hopping into the Zuk at your hotel, your guide will ferry you through the wonderfully disparate neighborhoods of Warsaw—with frequent breaks for snacking and strolling. Stop for a kielbasa while gazing upon the stately Palace of Culture and science, an Art Deco skyscraper that stands as Warsaw’s tallest building, and walk off a few pączki, or Polish style jelly donuts, while gazing upon the pre-war splendor of Warsaw’s city center.
Perhaps you’ll even indulge in a vodka or 2 while ambling through the bohemian arts district of Praga, all the while hearing stories of Warsaw’s past and present from your guide and those you meet along the way. Satiated in body and mind, you’ll hop back into your Zuk to be driven back to your accommodation after experiencing a truly authentic taste of Warsaw.
- Pickup and drop off from central Warsaw
- English-speaking guide
- Transport by retro communist-era minibus.
- Food during the tour
Prepare for the activity
- Passport or ID card
- Luggage or large bags
- People under 150 cm
• Cars are used mainly for transfers between locations where guests walk around with their guide.
• Tours with retro minibuses are available only for persons taller than 150 cm (4 feet, 11 inches).
• Children under 18 years old must be accompanied by an adult.
• Retro minibuses are not equipped with air conditioning, but they are equipped with heat for the wintertime.
• Some of the retro minibuses are not equipped with seatbelts (which is legal with vintage cars).
• Please contact the local partner before booking the tour if you have any health issues or mobility limitations.