Warsaw: Private City Tour in Nysa 522
Pickup includedPickup from your hotel in Warsaw.
- Ride in an old vintage van through unknown areas of Warsaw
- Pass by former socialist sites
- Visit pre-war Warsaw streets
- Discover Praga, Warsaw's district on the east bank
Discover the different faces of Warsaw: from the yards of XIX-century tenement houses to Constitution Square, the Palace of Culture and Science, Próżna street, Muranów District, and pre-war Praga on the other side of the river. As you travel along, your tour guide will entertain you with facts and anecdotes about life in Warsaw.
You will start with the first square ever to be built especially for the working people - Constitution Square (Plac Konstytucji). This is also the place where you will visit the Museum of Life under Communism. Discover a small apartment furnished in socialist decor, a communist party member’s office, a shop, a bar and a street from the era. You will see how people used to live and watch propaganda movies of the 1950s. In Praga, you will see unconventional and unique sites such as an authentic bazaar, where you can buy almost anything, through gates, where time has stopped since World War II, to the forgotten Jewish cemetery, to the old Vodka factory, and finally to a Famous Praga band which will play a song or two, just for you!
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off from the city center
- Music and movies from the socialist epoque
- Local guide
- Entrance fees
- Lunch in a milk bar (variety of polish food: dumplings, stewed fruits, local juice)
- Tour guide
- Visit in the Polish Vodka Museum