Warsaw: Majdanek Concentration Camp and Lublin Old Town
Pick-up includedThe guide will wait for you at the given address within Warsaw. The guide will have a sign with your name on it.
- Visit one of the former Nazi concentration camps
- Discover beautiful Old Town of Lublin
- Admire the Castle in Lublin
- Marvel at the 15th century frescoes in the Castle’s chapel
- Enrich your knowledge of Polish culture and history
See Majdanek, the former Nazi concentration camp in Lublin. You will explore the barracks where prisoners from many European countries lived and the sites where they were murdered. The guide will show you multimedia exhibition as well as other exhibitions organized in the barracks. Majdanek is the best-preserved Nazi concentration camp of the Holocaust where you will see the original crematorium ovens as well as the famous Mausoleum that contains ashes of cremated victims.
Next visit the Old Town of Lublin where you will have free time for lunch. Take your time exploring this beautiful and extremely calm place. Then you will discover the Lublin castle, its tower with a viewing terrace and the magnificent Chapel of the Holy Trinity where quite recently 15th century frescoes were discovered.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Guided tour of Majdanek camp
- Guided tour of Lublin Old Town
- Entrance tickets to the castle, the viewing terrace and the chapel
- Food and drinks
Prepare for the activity
• In the low season the Chapel of the Holy Trinity is closed on Mondays