Warsaw: Jewish History Tour by Car
Pick-up servicePlease provide your hotel details and the pick up will me in the lobby of your hotel.
- Visit the monuments dedicated to the heroes of the ghetto
- See the remaining walls of the Jewish Ghetto
- Walk through Umshlagplatz
- Visit Nozyks' Synagogue
- See the only remaining pre-war Praying House
- See the pre-war architecture of the Praga district
- Visit the villa in Warsaw zoo from "The Zookeeper's Wife"
- Discover the Jewish Cemetery
- Visit the Polin Museum
Throughout this tour you will learn where the ghetto was, and see the symbolic bridge between the small and the large ghetto. You will hear about the heroes of the Ghetto Uprising and Umschlagplatz, from where the Jews were taken to Treblinka death camp.
You will have a chance to see the remaining ghetto wall and the Jewish Cemetery before entering Nozyks’ Synagogue. This tour covers the full story of Jewish history in Warsaw.
- Local guide
- Pick-up from your hotel
- Transportation through Warsaw
- Entrance fees to the synagogue, the cemetery, the villa in the zoo, the Praying house, and the museum
- Meals and drinks
Prepare for the activity
- Comfortable shoes
- Oversize luggage