Warsaw: Old Town Highlights Private Walking Tour
Pickup includedIf your hotel is not located in the Old Town, you'll have to make your own way to the Warsaw Uprising Monument, Długa 22, 00-263 Warsaw.
- See the sights of Warsaw on a guided walking tour
- Hear fascinating stories from the history of the city
- Admire the stunning architecture of the Old Town
- Visit the largest brick church in the world
- Enjoy a private tour for your family and friends only
Discover the highlights of the Old Town, including Castle Square and the Main Market Square, as well as Sigmund's Column and St Anne's Church. Visit the Monument to the Ghetto Heroes commemorating the Warsaw Ghetto Uprising of 1943.
On the 4-hour tour, continue towards the Grand Theater to see this stunning building. Then visit the Saxon Gardens ,where you can admire beautiful views and interesting monuments.
With the 6-hour option, you'll visit inside the Royal Castle where the Polish monarchs lived from 1596 until 1795. Afterwards, finish your tour at the Palace of Culture and Science. Your guide will give you tips for traditional restaurants, patisseries, and everything for which Warsaw is famous.
- Private walking tour
- Hotel pickup from the Old Town
- Visit to St. Anne's Church
- Entrance to the Royal Castle (with 6-hour tour)
- Tips about local restaurants, patisserie, and pubs
- Tickets to the museums (6€)
- Hotel pickup outside the Old Town
Prepare for the activity
• Guests from outside Warsaw Old Town are encouraged to arrange transportation when making a reservation
• If your hotel is not located in the Old Town, you'll have to make your own way to the meeting point at Warsaw Uprising Monument