Warsaw Old Town 1.5-Hour Segway Tour
- Ride a self-balancing Segway through the streets of Warsaw's Old Town
- Get panoramic views of the Vistula River and Warsaw Castle
- Drive down the Krakowskie Przedmieście, Warsaw's oldest street
- Go to the Multimedia Fountain Park, Warsaw's latest attraction
The self-balancing, environmentally-friendly electric scooters avoid the need for long and tiring walks. Instead, jump aboard and ride your own Segway from location to location.
After a brief training session, the tour heads past the most important buildings and monuments of the city. Your guide will relate their history and recommend other places to visit during your stay in Warsaw.
Get panoramic views of the Vistula River, check out the fountains of the new Multimedia Fountain Park, glide past royal residencies, and Segway along Krakowskie Przedmieście; the oldest avenue in Warsaw.
- Segway i2 rental and training session
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Children under 8 years
- Pregnant women
Prepare for the activity
Meet at Krakowskie Przedmieście 66 m.9 (in the backyard). This is the oldest street in the city and the most famous hotel in Warsaw. If arriving by car, look for a parking place at Tokarzewskiego-Karaszewicza.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Riders should weigh between 100 and 260 pounds (45-118 kilograms)
• Pregnant women and children under 12 cannot use a Segway
• People under the influence of alcohol are not allowed to ride a Segway
• Raincoats and sun shades are provided if needed