Full Day Guided Kayak Tour of Lake Wanaka
- Experience the beauty of the lake, whilst watching the mountains pass by
- Enjoy a gourmet picnic lunch on a remote beach
- Take a short walk to the top of Mou Waho Island
You will be greeted by the professional and friendly guides at the Wanaka waterfront opposite the corner of Dungarvon and Ardmore Streets at 8:00. You will then be fitted with your equipment and given a full safety briefing and instructions for your full-day kayak tour on Lake Wanaka. You will paddle out to Mou Waho Island and enjoy a short walk exploring this protected island where the views are next to none, followed by your fully catered with our gourmet picnic morning tea and lunch on the beach.
To finish off the day catch a scenic boat cruise back to Wanaka, with the kayaks on board, for a relaxing and well deserved afternoon.
- All necessary equipment included
- Gourmet picnic lunch
- Professional guide
- Small-group Kayak Tour
- Pick-up and drop-off service from local accommodation providers
- Complimentary refreshments where indicated