Day Segway trip from Ville-franche to the Nice Shore
- See the beautiful panoramic views of the Mediterranean sea
- Visit the Villefranche-sur-Mer fortifications
- Spend 3 hours in Nice
- Visit of Cours Saleya, the famous flower market of Nice
- Enjoy the small group experience
You will marvel at the stunning views along the charming Mediterranean coastline and the renowned village of Villefranche-sur-Mer with its fortification walls rising above the sea. Experience the excitement of riding a Segway at its maximum speed of 12 mph ( 20 km per hour). Cover a lot of ground with little effort while enjoying the sunshine and gentle breezes of this splendid area.
Start the Segway tour at around 9:30, spend 15 minutes training to use the Segway and begin the tour. See the Bay of Ville Franche, the cost line that continues until Nice, Port of Nice, Old City of Nice, Saleya Square and its food market and the Promenade des Anglais. Arrive at Nice at around 11:00. Enjoy some free time for lunch and relax in the old city of Nice. Let your guide show you some of the specialties from Nice or good restaurant.
Journey back to Ville Franche on Segway at 14:00. Stop along the way at panoramic points of view on the hills. Arrive at Villefranche-sur-Mer at around 16:30.
- Training session
- Segway instructor and guide
- Lunch and refreshments
- Pregnant women
Prepare for the activity
- Comfortable shoes
• Pregnant women and people with inner ear problems are not able to take the tour
• The minimum age is 14 years old. Children under 16 years old must be accompanied by an adult
• The tour is available in English or French