Vienna: City Card & 1 Day Hop-On/Hop-Off Tour
- Discover the beautiful city of Vienna and let yourself be enchanted by the fascinating flair of the Austrian capital
- Use the countless discounts and the Hop-On/Hop-Off buses of the Red and Blue Line with the Vienna City Card in addition to your public transportation
- See the imposing Vienna Hofburg, admire St. Stephen's Cathedral and learn how important music was and is for Vienna
This unique combination offers you free travel for 24, 48, or 72 hours with public transport and you can use the 24-hour Hop-On Hop-Off ticket at any time during your stay in Vienna. A free guided city tour and the use of the red and blue line takes you through Vienna. Take a look at the famous highlights of the city and see the opera, the Votivkirche, the Prater or the Danube Tower. Drive past Schönbrunn Castle and discover the Arsenal and the Museums-Hofburg.
Explor the city are your own pace, immerse yourself in the Vienna of the imperial era, and discover the life of the Habsburgs. Pass the imposing Hofburg, the Spanish Riding School, the Heroes' Square and the Capuchin Crypt. Learn about the importance of music for Vienna and about the famous musicians of the city.
- Vienna Big Bus ticket for 1 day
- Public transportation for all days
- additional days for Big Bus
Prepare for the activity
- Passport or ID card
• The guided city tour takes place Monday-Thursday at 11:30 AM, Friday-Sunday at 1:30 PM and last about 90 minutes. The starting point is Stop 1 – Opera, drop off is St. Stephen's Cathedral
• This voucher cannot be used as a ticket, exchange for the original Vienna City Card at one of the tourist information offices