Vienna: Christmas Markets Tour
- Visit 4 of the Christmas markets of Vienna
- Taste some delicious hot punch with extra rum, plus a typical Christmas market snack
- Hear fun stories from your local guide
Immerse yourself in the traditions of the holiday season with hot punch boosted by extra rum and Christmas cookies to munch on along the way. Hear fun stories, see Austria's largest ice-skating rink and much more.
Purchase gifts at market stands festooned with unique items and festive artifacts, and taste some delicious sweets that will get you into the holiday mood.
- Local guide
- No waiting in line privileges
- Extra rum to boost your punch
- Cookies on the go
Prepare for the activity
Meet at the Mariahilfer Kirche (Church), Mariahilfer Straße 50, 1060 Vienna. When taking the metro (U3 line), exit at Neubaugasse. Then walk 2 minutes until you see the small Christmas market in front of the church. Here you will see your guide with a yellow umbrella near the entrance of the church.Open in Google Maps ⟶