Vienna: 2-Hour Small Group Walking Tour
- See the landmark monuments of Vienna, such as the Hofburg Palace and Spanish Riding School
- Learn more about the imperial history of Vienna and its most famous residents
- Marvel at some of the elegant coffee houses, including the home of the famous "sacher torte"
- Discover where Beethoven first conducted his "Eroica" symphony
Hear stories about the Habsburgs and admire the emperor's private garden and former butterfly house at the Burggarten. Continue to the Augustinerkirche, where many imperial weddings took place and Napoleon married Princess Marie Louise. Discover the home of the legendary Lippizzaner horses at the famous Spanish Riding School.
Explore the sweet side of the city and pass some of the legendary coffee houses, such as Hotel Sacher where the famous sacher torteis still served. Admire the Vienna State Opera House and Lobkowitz Palace, where Beethoven first conducted his "Eroica" symphony. Continue to the elegant shopping street of Graben and end next to St. Stephen's Cathedral.
- Licensed guide
- Official city map
- Entrance fees
- Optional gratuities
- People with mobility impairments
Prepare for the activity
Meet your guide by the statue of the Empress Maria Theresa on Maria-Theresien-Platz (on the side the statue is facing). The statue is between the Kunsthistorisches Museum (Museum of Art History) and the Naturhistorisches Museum (Museum of Natural History). Public transportation: The nearest metro station is "Station Volkstheater" (lines U2 and U3). The nearest tram stops are "Burgring" (numbers D, 1, 2 and 71) or "Dr. Karl-Renner-Ring" (numbers 46 and 49).Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Luggage or large bags
• This tour is perfect for first-time visitors
• Children must be accompanied by an adult
• A moderate amount of walking is involved
• Tour will take place in every weather condition. Please dress appropriately