Whale Watching Tour in Victoria, BC
- Observe Killer Whales in their natural environment in the comfort of smooth and stable 40 passenger catamarans.
- Veteran Captains and Certified naturalists insure a positive and educational experience
- Indoor and outdoor seating offers excellent unobstructed views for travelers of all ages.
- Discover the wonders of the Salish Sea
- Keep your eyes peeled for humpback whales
The area's resident Killer Whales spend much of their time around Victoria and San Juan Island feeding on the natural abundance of salmon, one of their principal diet sources. The extensive spotting network and years of experience in locating the whales ensures a very high success rate for tours. The area of operations in the water surrounding Southern Vancouver Island, Victoria, and the Gulf Islands is the home of pods "J", "K", and "L" numbering approximately 90 whales in total. Your crew is waiting to introduce you to these magnificent mammals and share with you the myriad of other natural wonders abundant in this pristine marine environment.
The Salish Sea, the water off Victoria, is home to an abundance of marine wildlife. During the tour, explore various feeding areas that attract whales to local waters. You'll have the opportunity to see orcas and humpback whales in their natural habitat. Other possible encounters include mike and gray whales. The Salish Sea is also home to seals, sea lions, porpoise, otters, and many more sea animals. Let five-star whale watching introduce you to the wonders of the Salish Sea.
- 3-hour cruise
- Hot chocolate & coffee
- Use of jackets
Prepare for the activity
- Alcohol and drugs