Victoria: Self-Guided Audio Tour
- See Bastion Square, Fan Tan Alley, and Beacon Hill Park
- Benefit from instant download after booking
- Relax with a self-paced tour
Walk through one of the oldest and vibrant Chinatown's in North America. Then visit other stops such as the Inner Harbour Centre, BC Parliament Building, Emily Carr House, Bastion Square, Fan Tan Alley, the Fairmont Empress Hotel, Beacon Hill Park, Tallest Totem in Victoria, and Mile Zero. Enjoy a memorable tour which encompasses all the highlights of this amazing city.
As a self-guided audio tour, you have the power to control your experience. Set the pace and take in the atmosphere.
- Zip folder of audio files and map
- Self-guided walking audio tour
- Audio device
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
Prepare for the activity
- Comfortable shoes
• Advisable to wear comfortable walking shoes, hat, sunscreen, warm clothing
• Please note this is an audio tour, no physical guide will accompany you