Victoria and Butchart Gardens Christmas Tour
Pickup includedPickup from your hotel in downtown Vancouver. Please contact the local partner by 7 PM the night prior to departure to confirm pickup time.
- Take a scenic 1.5-hour ferry cruise through the Gulf Islands
- See the festive decorations of Government Street, Chinatown and the Inner Harbour
- Experience the Magic of Christmas at Butchart Gardens
- Get plenty of free time to explore the architecture and artisan cafés of Victoria
Drop anchor to explore the provincial capital of British Columbia. Get a short introduction to Victoria and enjoy some free time to look inside the unique shops of Government Street and Chinatown. Stroll along the Inner Harbour and get amazing ocean views. Take souvenir photos of the festive decorations of the Victoria Parliament Building and Fairmont Empress Hotel.
Continue to the botanical paradise of Butchart Gardens and wander through a series of themed gardens to see the Christmas lights and holiday wreaths. Hear carols being sung and much more to experience the Magic of Christmas. Return to Schwartz Bay for the bus and ferry journey back to Vancouver.
- Hotel pick-up
- Ferry ride around the Gulf Islands
- Entrance to Butchart Gardens
- Driver gratuities