Vancouver to Victoria: Floatplane Transfer
- Take off from downtown Vancouver
- Fly over Lion's Gate Bridge
- Enjoy a unique seaplane landing in Victoria
From Burrard Inlet, ascend for bird’s-eye views of the green towers of Lion’s Gate Bridge and the Brockton Peninsula of Stanley Park. Flying south over the Salish Sea, look down on a cluster of the Gulf Islands dotted with beaches, forests, and fields of gold and green. After 35 minutes in the air, your pilot will land in Victoria’s Inner Harbour.
Along the harbor, visit the majestic ivy-covered Fairmont Empress hotel and pass the BC Parliament Buildings which, at night, twinkle with thousands of lightbulbs. Victoria's floating terminal boasts some of the city’s best waterfront views and is located beside The Flying Otter Grill and its new extended outdoor patio (the Otter Deck), serving fresh west coast cuisine for lunch and dinner.
- Seaplane transfer from Vancouver, BC to Victoria, BC
- Luggage allowance up to 25 pounds per passenger
- Access to amenities at the Vancouver Terminal including WiFi, newspapers, mobile device charging station, coffee, tea, fruit, and baked goods
- Parking at the terminal
Prepare for the activity
The downtown Vancouver terminal is located in Coal Harbour just steps from Canada Place, the Vancouver Convention Centre, and Jack Poole Plaza. The terminal can be found within the Vancouver Harbour Flight Centre.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Passport or ID card
• All passengers must be able to walk up into the seaplane without assistance