The Craigdarroch Castle and More Tour
- Listen to live narration of Victoria's rich history
- Enjoy a 1-hour stop at Craigdarroch Castle
- Admire the scenery from Marine Drive
This tour has live driver narration as you visit the castle, with free WiFi also a feature on board.
You will also see Canada’s oldest Chinatown, take a scenic drive along Marine Drive and have amazing panoramic views of breathtaking beaches and mountains. Next stop is Beacon Hill Park, a 200-acre historic garden, while you will also visit Mile 0 – the start of the Trans-Canada Highway.
- Admission to Craigdarroch Castle
- Local taxes
Prepare for the activity
• Please note that with walking and stairs involved, this tour is not suitable for those with mobility issues