From Victoria: Whale Watching Marine Wildlife Excursion
- Join an exhilarating ride on-board a 12 passenger Zodiac vessel along the world's most breathtaking coastline
- Learn about the vast west coast wildlife including sea lions, seals, porpoises and many marine birds to name a few
- Have a once in a lifetime opportunity to view wildlife up-close in their natural environment
You will travel on-board an open-top Zodiac boat to race across the seas. In a smaller, open style 12 passenger vessel, you can be on scene with the wildlife faster and get once in a lifetime exposure to the true west coast elements.
Helping to protect the environment, the Zodiacs are powered by eco-friendly Yamaha 4-stroke outboards renowned for their ultra-low emissions and quiet operating levels. Modeled after fast-response coast guard rescue vessels, the zodiacs combine speed with stability, cruising at 25 to 35 knots. They are also equipped with well-padded bench seats and cushioned backrests for added comfort.
- Biology certified marine naturalist Zodiac driver
- 2 wildlife conservation fee going to the Pacific Salmon Foundation for the restoration of the wild coho and chinook salmon population in the Salish Sea
- Full flotation cruiser suits
- Dry storage under seat or place to leave belongings in the office during the tour
- Hydrophones to listen to authentic whale calls as they communicate in the water below
- Children under 6 years
- Pregnant women
- People with back problems
- Wheelchair users