Victoria: Marine Wildlife Tour by Zodiac
- Spot the plethora of marine wildlife residing along the west coast of British Columbia
- Take to the water in a high speed Zodiac vessel
- Learn about the wildlife from a naturalist guide
These waters in the wintertime are home to Steller and California Sea Lions, Pacific Harbour Seals, Dall's and Harbour Porpoise and occasionally Transient Killer Whales. Naturalist guides will teach you all there is to know about the natural wildlife and history of the rugged west coast of British Columbia.
“Suit-up” in complimentary floatation suits, gloves and hats before boarding the Zodiac vessel for an adventure that will leave you with memories to last a lifetime.
- Fully-trained Marine Naturalist and Zodiac Guides
- Floatation suits
- Hats and gloves
- Underwater equipment to listen to whales
- 3 (plus tax) wildlife conservation fee per person which is collected at check-in
Prepare for the activity
• All participants will be required to sign a waiver. Persons under 19 must have a legal guardian sign their waiver